Plan that summer vacay to St. John Now!
Here’s our Top 5 tips to plan a vacation that’s Family Friendly on St. John!
Top 5 Family Friendly Activities on St. John
- Hike– Get out on some of our trails and explore, all the trails are now clear of hurricane debris and are such a great way to bond as a family, get a little exercise in and take in some incredible views!
- Go Boating– Kids LOVE boating, it’s a fun and packed day with so much variety and they are guaranteed to go home exhausted. We love our family trips, kids seem to enjoy things in such a natural and expressive way! It’s really fun for everyone watching a kid learn to snorkel for the first time (once they are successful, that is)
- Snorkel– Snorkeling as a family is so much fun, get the kids a fish book or fish card so they can identify everything they see and it’ll be something they remember for years to come! The waters in the summer are relatively calm, so its the perfect time for first timers to try it out from the beach where they can stand on white sand and not harm any coral.
- Take a Beach Picnic– We love getting delicious sandwiches and snacks and heading for a day at the beach. Take a few blankets and chairs and a cooler and spend the entire day enjoying our white sand beaches, eating a great lunch and playing in the water!
- Go Fishing– Fishing is so much fun with the family, kids love seeing the fish coming in, big or small and it’s a great way for parents to get in on the action too!