Experience the awe of deserted islands in the BVI while hopping from one location to the next on our luxurious power catamaran, Silver Coral
Escape to the BVI in the lap of luxury onboard Silver Coral for a private customized and all inclusive day on the water. With expansive seating options, this boat is perfect for large groups and families; she features bow seats that expand to full loungers as well as extensive seating and tables in the main salon. The boat also boasts comfortable and easily accessible marine restrooms. Enjoy top shelf beverages, a delicious breakfast from local bakery, and an afternoon snack for your ride home. Your captain will help plan your itinerary for the day based on your preferences and sea conditions, ensuring a comfortable, luxurious, and relaxing boat trip.
Includes: USCG Captain, first mate, breakfast, afternoon snack, fuel consumed, high end liquors, painkillers, beer, sparkling wine, sodas, water, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles.
Does Not Include: Lunch or drinks off of the boat and customs fees. Gratuities are not included but are appreciated for good service
Charters Begin at 8:00AM and End at 4PM
Extended day options are always available if you’d like to enjoy a little more time on the water!
Things to Note for BVI Charters
- Customs times can be lengthy; we ask that you arrive on the dock at 7:45 in the morning to help ease the wait times in customs
- US Customs is going to be very busy and is a requirement for clearance back into the USVI; we recommend coming back through the US before 3:30 for a quick and seamless process and then you can hop on the boat and go back out for the last bit of the day if you choose to do so
- Customs fees are subject to change; right now they are remaining at $90 per person but we are expecting a raise in this rate any day now
- Virgin Gorda trips are subject to wind and sea conditions and incur a surcharge
- We cannot do last minute bookings because of their restrictions and policies
- Passport information MUST be submitted at least 2 days prior to your charter or you cannot go to the BVI