& Charter Itineraries
Private Charter Itineraries
Our charters are always 100% customizable so feel free to mix and match and make the day tailored to your needs. The Best Day of Your Vacation begins with flexibility and ends with our excellent captains and great boats.
US Waters Only
- Your day starts right way without any customs paperwork to deal with
- Start your morning snorkeling at an offshore cay where fish abound; your captain will make sure you get to some excellent spots both on St. John, St. Thomas, and at spots only accessible by boat
- Lunch spots in the US consist of our personal favorite; Pizza Pi VI, Lime Out, The Beach Bar, or you can bring your own lunch and we’ll find a calm bay to relax in
- After lunch more snorkeling awaits!
The Triangle Trip
With a Triangle trip, you really get to see what we consider some of the best spots in the BVI. From Norman Island and back over to Jost Van Dyke, it’s a perfect private charter with kids or with all adults. The morning is usually pretty snorkeling heavy, followed by an awesome lunch, and then a relaxing afternoon.
You’ll start your day by clearing customs in West End, Tortola. This can sometimes take a little bit of time, so make sure you submit your passport information ahead of time to try and get ahead of the crowds
After customs you’ll head up to Norman Island for some snorkeling; we love the Indians and any other secret spots your captains may suggest if conditions allow
After lunch you can make a quick stop at Sandy Spit, or you can head right over to Soggy Dollar and maximize your time spent with a painkiller in hand
Explore Jost Van Dyke
- You’ll start your day with a little snorkeling, we love to visit Lovango Key and Waterlemon Key; both great snorkeling close to St John but easier to access by boat.
- After snorkeling you’ll visit Great Harbor on Jost Van Dyke where your captain will clear customs for you. Great Harbor is home to Corsairs and Foxy’s; we highly recommend the Bloody Mary’s at Corsairs
- Next up is a stop for a swim at Sandy Spit followed by lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Foxy’s Taboo
- After that you can stop for a drink at Bee-Line beach bar or head directly to Soggy Dollar Bar at White Bay for those famous painkillers
Virgin Gorda and The Baths
Over 30 miles away, a Virgin Gorda trip is very weather dependent, but on a day with light winds a trip to Virgin Gorda is a great itinerary for your private charter.
- You’ll start your day by clearing customs in West End, Tortola. This can sometimes take a little bit of time, so make sure you submit your passport information ahead of time to try and get ahead of the crowds
- After customs you’ll head straight up to The Baths, where you will swim into shore from the boat. If anyone would prefer a land based taxi, alert your captain and he can take the boat into Spanish Town and arrange a taxi from there
- After hiking through the baths, it will be time for lunch! Depending on whether you want more snorkeling or if you want to go to the Soggy Dollar Bar, your captain will suggest a lunch spot perfect for your day
- After lunch you can spend the remainder of your day snorkeling the beautiful reefs in the BVI, or you can head right over to Soggy Dollar and maximize your time spent with a painkiller in hand
Jost Van Dyke
A snorkelers heaven; Norman Island is home to some of our favorite snorkeling spots. The island features popular spots such as The Indians, The Caves, and Pirate’s Bight for lunch.
Explore this private island, commonly known as the Corona Island for the famous commercials filmed here. Snorkel, float, and enjoy a few beverages as part of your private charter
Virgin Islands National Park
Enjoy tacos and cocktails at St. John’s newest floating restaurant! Only accessible by boat, Lime Out is a hit on US Waters Only Charters. We’re also loving their new location in Coral Bay!
Cooper Island Resort
One of our favorite lunch spots in the BVI; Cooper Island is also a great spot for happy hour while playing games and enjoying the water! The resort features a rum bar, ice cream shop, and one of the best gift shops in the BVI.