Our Top Five Things to Do on Saint John are a mix of hiking, imbibing, and exploring that will ensure you have a GREAT Vacation!
- Go Boating- Okay, I know we’re biased! But honestly getting out on the water for one or two days during your vacation is absolutely a must do. There are so many islands, beaches, restaurants, and hidden spots that you’d never see without spending a day on the water.
- Hike Reef Bay Trail- This gorgeous trail is covered by a tree canopy so its not nearly as hot as some of the other trails and you have so much to explore once you get to the bottom. There are petroglyphs on a short side trail that, when wet, are pretty spectacular, as well as the ruins at the bottom. You absolutely won’t be disappointed. The walk back up is a little difficult but definitely worth it and one of our favorite things to do on Saint John!
- Rent a jeep and explore- We love taking the car and venturing out to Coral Bay for the afternoon. Start the day with smoothies from the Colombo Stand, hit a beach for a few hours and then stop at Skinny Legs for a burger and some shopping, followed by happy hour at Indigo Grill.
- North Shore Day- Pack lunch from North Shore Deli and spend the day exploring the North Shore of Saint John, either beach hop all day or pick your favorite and settle in for a day of sun, sand, and a great picnic lunch!
- Bar Hop- during happy hour for some of the best deals on Saint John. Umami has great sushi and apps for happy hour pricing, Woody’s Famous Happy Hour is always a must, but there are some secret ones too! Rhumb lines just started doing happy hour at their bar if you get there before 6, The Terrace has a fresh oyster happy hour with great wine deals, and The Lime Inn has happy hour ALL DAY!
Have fun on your next trip down, we are looking forward to a very busy season and gearing up for an almost fully booked holiday season!