Big Announcement from our Governor on Tuesday!
We are Open…Again!
Here’s what you need to know about traveling, testing and more for your upcoming trips. We are moving out of the latest Stay at Home order into the “safer at home phase.”
During the “Safer at Home” phase, restaurants will be allowed to resume dine-in operations under the following conditions:
- No serving of alcohol at bar counters
- No more than six persons per table
- Tables must be 6 feet apart
- Employees must wear facial coverings at all times
- Patrons should wear facial coverings whenever they are not seated at a table
Other restrictions that have changed under the “Safer at Home” status include:
- Churches and houses of worship may reopen with a maximum of 50 people and will be allowed to serve communion according to guidelines of the Virgin Islands Department of Health
- Casinos and gaming establishments may reopen beginning September 19 under protocols established by the Department of Health and the Casino Commission
- Private school campuses are allowed to reopen provided that they adhere to Department of Health guidelines
- All visitors and residents must provide proof of a negative PCR test to enter the Territory or must go into 14-day quarantine upon arrival.
- Hotel Reservation systems may open back up on Sept 12th with arrivals allowed as of September 19th (this could change, but this is the expectation at this time)
The Governor also said that he expects testing at the Territory’s airports to begin by the end of the month. He also said that the situation remains fluid and restrictions could change at any time.
CLICK HERE for OFFICIAL information and travel updates!
What this means for us is that we are OFFICIALLY OPEN again!
Charters can resume, althought it will be a while before tourism resumes since it is Hurricane Season, we are thrilled to welcome you when the time is right!
Shop Our September Sale!