In this world of Post Irma Virgin Islands a lot of things have changed, but as we slowly get back to normal, more restaurants and bars are open and it’s a great time to Visit the BVI and USVI.
Some of your favorites are back open, so here are our Top 5 Stops when on Charter in the BVI, Post Irma
- White Bay– White Bay is looking great these days with new palm trees and new buildings. Soggy Dollar, Hendo’s Hideout, Gertrudes, and Seddy’s One Love are all open in varying degrees which makes for a really great stop. Variety!
- The Indians– The coral looks great at the Indians and this is always a gorgeous snorkel stop when the weather is cooperating!
- Cooper Island– Cooper re-opened on April 1st and the property looks SO beautiful! Check out our little video from the dock, here!
- Pirate’s Bight– Another great stop for lunch, Pirate’s Bight has been open for a while now and it’s always a gorgeous stop in the calm bay with great food!
- Foxy’s– Foxy’s has been open literally since day 1 and we love stopping here for a cocktail and some time browsing through the shops. If you’re lucky, Foxy will be there with guitar in hand!